The i20 range of car models from Hyundai come in 3-door and 5-door models, with impressive characteristics fitted in a compact system to ensure optimum driving enjoyment. Across the different variants, technology has been utilised to provide comfort and convenient access to the car’s features.
Without much effort and stretching of hands, you’ll be able to reach buttons and accessories to make your drive fun and relaxing at the same time. The on-wheel controls let you adjust the volume and skip to songs without taking your eyes off the road. The dashboard is also fitted with slots for inserting your iPod or other music devices.
The concept of automatic is meant to let you focus on your driving, without being interrupted by any concerns such as changes in the weather. When rain starts to pour, wipers are immediately activated at an ideal speed. In addition, the headlights are switched on automatically when it starts to get too dark to see the road efficiently.
The Hyundai i20 was built with optimum fuel consumption in mind. You can get more out of a litre of petrol as compared to other competing models. The lightweight design and dimensions of the car also contribute to efficient fuel consumption.
Hyundai gives priority in adhering to safety standards set by the Australasian New Car Assessment Program (ANCAP). The high safety rating of 5 was achieved by the i20 through the inclusion of safety features such as child seat anchors and anti-lock breaking systems. The vehicle also exhibits precise configurations in chassis stability, providing ideal balance even during sharp turns and other manoeuvres.
The Hyundai i20 can give you a unique driving experience, one which is centred on premium comfort and driving quality. You can inquire about test driving this model by calling Bartons Hyundai on (07) 3396 7777.
You can also check out Gumtree’s car reviews on many popular Hyundai models including the i20.
This year’s hottest development from Hyundai is the i30 ACTIVE GD; with its 1.6 Litre diesel or 1.8 Litre petrol engine and Speed Sensitive Motor Driven Power Steering (MDPS), the i30 offers a superb driving experience with fantastic handling every step of the way.
2013 Hyundai I30
This gorgeous car from Hyundai features some great perks as standard, including the following:
- 16’’ Wheels offer almost unparalleled traction and handling around even the tightest of hairpins and the wettest of conditions.
- The 1.6L diesel engine or 1.8L petrol engine offer just the right amount of gusto to take you from Point A to Point B while providing you with the all-important benefit of great fuel efficiency – less than 6L / 100km in urban areas and around 4-5L / 100km elsewhere.
- Anti-lock Braking System or ABS, with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution, or EBD, and Brake Assist System or BAS all come as standard and compliment the i30’s sturdy engine with a wholly solid and dependable braking system which will help you cling to the road without hesitation so that you can drive with absolute mastery over your vehicle.
- Cruise Control with steering wheel-mounted controls offer the ultimate in comfortable driving, making gruelling long-distance trips a thing of the past while ensuring your attention remains focused solely on the road ahead.
- The 5″ touch screen audio system with 4 speakers and 2 tweeters offers unrivalled audio quality as standard with the convenience of being able to quickly switch between songs and albums with minimal effort.
What’s more, AUX & USB audio input with digital iPod® compatibility is included as standard, offering you a comprehensive entertainment system to make those long commutes pass by in no time at all.
- Heated external mirrors and glove box cooling work as part of an extensive temperature control system to offer optimum visibility and comfort at all times.
- Vehicle Stability Management or VSM, with Electronic Stability Control, or ESC, and Traction Control System, or TCS, offer even greater handling and safety while on the road, so you can drive safe in the knowledge that thei30 will handle the most formidable of conditions, day or night.
- The interior of the I30 features cloth seats which won’t become uncomfortably hot during the summer months, and the day/night rear view mirror provides you with a crystal clear view of the road in all directions, regardless of the time of day;
So as you can see, this year’s Hyundai i30 ACTIVE GD offers a whole host of great features, all wrapped up in a beautifully streamlined and stylish package that will have you turning heads at every corner.
To find out more about the Hyundai I30 ACTIVE GD or to arrange a test drive, contact Bartons Hyundai and they will be sure to answer any questions you might have and find the solution that suits you.
Few cars display excellence in engine performance and stylish design, but the Hyundai i30 does not disappoint in these areas. What’s more telling is how a budget car can stand out from other, more expensive models through its features and attributes.
The Hyundai i30 is fitted with wireless technology utilised to produce keyless entry systems and Bluetooth connectivity. The car is also protected with a burglar alarm, allowing you freedom to be at peace when you park in dark and secluded areas. It does not disappoint in keeping you entertained as well, with a touch screen audio system combined with high quality speakers for your enjoyment.
No matter how fast or powerful the engine is, the driving experience is ruined when you are not comfortable and confident with how the car handles. The Hyundai i30 lets you traverse the long highways through its built-in cruise control functionality. With just a push of a button, you can direct some of your attention to the sights you encounter along the way without compromising your safety. Traction Control System is installed as well, improving the grip of your tires on various surfaces while on the road.
To make your driving and manoeuvres a little more safe and manageable, automated features are mounted, letting you focus solely on the road. When you’re under heavy rain, the heated side mirrors will allow you to have full awareness of the vehicles around you. The rear park assistance is a revolutionary feature that gives you a full view of the area behind the car.
With technology to match the ones available in luxury cars, the status of being a budget car may seem like underselling the Hyundai i30. But with an affordable price partnered with impressive features, it’s an ideal car for anyone looking to make a purchase based on quality. For more information, contact Bartons Hyundai today by calling (07) 3077 9435.